Welcome to my blog. This has been something intriguing me for months. How nice that it takes a paralyzing ice storm here in Texas to give me time to investigate.
I'm just about blogged out - I've been looking at other teacher's blogs for the past few days, and NONE of them fit me. Really. I guess I'm that older, seasoned teacher who just isn't about the ribbon and cutesy design. These sites are beautiful, but just not me. I want edge...but not too much. I teach sixth graders - almost teenagers - for crying out loud!
So, this will be a work in progress.
EVERY day something happens in my classroom for The Book...which is what I tell my students I am going to write some day to document the craziness. I am one of the luckiest people alive - I get to go to work, teach, and laugh all day long. I have the greatest "kids" and this is my second year to experience them. So, my goal is to attempt to entertain you with some of the more amusing parts of my days. More to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment